iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::18.7.03::

Week One Goals

1. Eat better.
This means healthy, low fat meals and healthy, low fat snacks. I don't really want to start measuring calories or fat so I think the best thing is to go by my own judgement and see if that works. If I don't succeed then I will try a more methodical approach. Part of this is about just being aware of what I am consuming, remembering to ask for things like low fat milk when I am eating out for example.

2. Drink more water
I always forget to drink water. I am going to get a water bottle and carry it around with me so I remember.

3. Exercise
I want to do 5 x 30 minutes walking this week and 3 x handweights. I am planning to head to the beach for some of the walking sessions to make them more fun. Yesterday and today I made a mix tape for my walkman full of inspiring music to walk to, lots of Shihad and Magic Dirt and other really rock stuff I mean, not crappy pop shit.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

archives