iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::18.2.07::

Hot

How frigging hot is it! I'll be glad when it cools down a bit. Didn't stop me from going to the R4TK training run yesterday. I decided to not be lazy this week and do the 8 km run. Came dead last but still got a coffee and muffin so that was good.

When I got home, we spent the arvo watching Grey's Anatomy. I've not seen it before and now I'm hooked. I also ate far too much bread - it's just too easy to live on sangers when it's so hot.

Today I'm heading over to the lovely air-conditioned gym. Might stay there all day so I can avoid the heat.

I've got so much to do this week, I need to make myself a schedule.

Oh yeah and Andrew had two job interviews this week - my mad resume writing skills are paying off him a lot better than they are for me. Fingers crossed that he gets one of them.

Hot...urgh...

Good on you for doing the run - it's not at all fun in the heat. I did a 20km bike ride this morning - we left at 7:45am and it was STILL hot! I'm all sweaty now. Ugh.

By Blogger Kek, at 9:55 am  

Well done on getting out and running in the heat - who cares if you came in last - you ran, that's more than I did!

By Blogger Andrew(ajh), at 1:10 pm  

Oh my, running in the heat is bad enough, going for 8kms is just awesome! I can't even run 500 metres! Hope the coffee and muffin were yum!

By Blogger Chris H, at 2:49 pm  

Well done on pushing out for the 8Kms yesterday, you finished and you finished running, there is no last, the kid on the bike came last :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:14 pm  

Still none of the usual thunderstorms?

Hope he gets an ace job!

By Blogger Kada, at 4:53 pm  

It certainly has been hot! Congratulations on the run. I hope the gym was lovely and cold for you.

By Blogger Kathy, at 11:05 pm  

wow, two interviews already! you should go pro, you'd make a killing!

and well done on running in the heat, i dunno how you manage to leave the house let alone run. i'm such a wuss in the heat now :)

By Blogger Shauna, at 8:44 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Valentines Day

Skint

Weigh In - 76 kg

Competition Girl

Tired

In The Ghetto...

Rocking the Go-Go

Five Things You Don't Know About Me!

Good Things

Weigh In - 76.7 kgs

archives