iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::18.7.03::

This looks good, though more fancy than my usual slapdash cooking style.

I guess it is good to try new things, rather than the usual stirfries and pastas every night. Maybe I will be less likely to order in pizza or something if I start making yummy things at home. I think half the reason that I never cook anything adventurous (ie. other than pasta or stirfry) is that when Andrew was young he would complain, scream, chuck major kiddie temper tantrum whenever I cooked anything new so I just stopped after a while. It wasn't worth the effort.

Then I spent about six years working full time while going to uni part time so I never wanted to spend much time in the kitchen. It was enough to throw some food on a plate and just eat it. Of course it was always easier just to order in. Plus I have always lived in places with really shitty kitchens. I have a nice kitchen now though, well ugly but big and very functional. I used to love cooking. I won prizes for cooking when I was in school. Maybe I should start getting back into it.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Menu Plan ... Friday to Tuesday

Current State

Week One Goals

archives