iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::20.12.06::

Miscellaneous

I've been getting some very happy news lately re writing - two stories acccepted for short story collections. One of them I submitted over 2 years ago. Things move awful slow in publishing. Anyway, more details, if you're interested, at my writing blog.

Arrggh, the smoke from the bushfires is so awful in Melbourne today. I'd been planning an outside run but I think I'll just go to the gym instead.

I'd planned a gym yesterday but ended up spending most of the day in bed instead. I'd gotten a takeaway coffee and a snack (a chocolate coated mini Chrissie pud, bad me) then got home and my sister wanted to go to the coffe shop. I said I'd got with her but didn't get a coffee or food because I felt so stuffed. By the time I left the coffee shop, it was like I'd eaten a 20 course meal. There is no way I should have felt that bad, I'd even shared the mini pud with my sister. So I decided to lay down and ended up sleeping for hours! I've been having lots of belly issues lately. I thought it was just due to my womanly time, but that's come and gone and the belly issues remain. If it doesn't stop soon, I'll go to the doctor.

A HUGE congratulations about the short stories!!!! That's fantastic news to hear! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:39 pm  

A HUGE congratulations about the short stories!!!! That's fantastic news to hear! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 pm  

A HUGE congratulations about the short stories!!!! That's fantastic news to hear! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:49 pm  

Well odne on the short stories. Congratulations!

I Know about he tummy problems I think. I awoke last night at 2am feeling like I'd eaten out the whole pantry. I couldn't get back to sleep because I was so FULL!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 pm  

Congrats Kathryn. Do u think Ails is excited for you?? Well done.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 pm  

Greta news re the stories!! Hope your tummy has settled down.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 am  

Look after yourself Kathryn! Cool about the stories.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 pm  

Congrats on your stories, you must be totally wrapped!!

Hope you are feeling well soon, you can't, just can't be sick over Christmas :-0!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 pm  

CONGRATULATIONS with your writing Kathryn, this is AWESOME news!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:51 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

The Game Plan

Floating Thoughts

Fat

That Aint No Grizzly...

Chin Ups

Fun and Games

The Hello Kitty Advent Calendar Massacre

Human Dynamo

Taggy McTaggart

Stupid Run

archives