iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::12.12.06::

That Aint No Grizzly...

I didn't mention this before, I don't think but I've agreed to something stupid - early in the new year, I'm doing the Mountain to Surf run at Lorne. The run itself isn't so stupid so much as that I'm going to be camping there! Me, in a tent. Not good. The bush is full of critters (although prolly not as many as my roof prolly - the possums love it in there so much, they are holding raves for all their possumy friends).

I really don't like camping and this is real bush camping. My friends said there is no shower block and it's taken me a while to click that means no toilets! Arrrgghhh! Does a bear shit in the woods? Maybe but I sure don't. I think we'll be making a few trips into town.

I've also registered for the Run for the Kids. Woohoo. I'm so excited about this run and am going to start serious training after Christmas. My target time is 90 minutes which I think will be challenging but doable.

On a completely unrelated note, I mentioned a few posts ago that I heart Supernatural. if you're a fan of the show, check out this site. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

And, to answer Kada's question about my short story, it's a paranormal erotic story. Something quite different for me, since I'd never thought of writing paranormal before then I thought, why not? I love paranormally type stuff like Buffy and Supernatural and Heroes. Anyways, I'm looking for some feedback on it so if anyone is interested and has the time to do some reading in the next couple of days, email me - kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au. Thanks.

Love to have a gander!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 pm  

I'm in love with Jared Padalecki (Supernatural)!!! Although I have to say some of the episodes are so true-to-life that it gives me nightmares :(

Thank you for the advice on WW. I'm committing to at least 4 weeks of meetings, and will go from there. It all depends on the meeting leader and the other people that go.

Keep up the great work, and good luck with the camping ;) I'm so not a camper whatsoever, unless it's in a cabin with running water, electricity, and plumbing! LOL

By Blogger Michelle, at 12:46 pm  

Camping? have fun, especially before a run like that one. I'd be too nervous to sleep. I haven't decided on the Run for the kids yet - glad you're looking forward to it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 pm  

Camping? have fun, especially before a run like that one. I'd be too nervous to sleep. I haven't decided on the Run for the kids yet - glad you're looking forward to it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 pm  

Sounds like a reasonable goal for the Run for the Kids, and you are very brave for camping at the other run... I like camping, but the thought of all the nasties here compared with Blighty... *shudder*.

Possum raves, what an image! :o)

B.

By Blogger beakus, at 9:00 am  

Nope, not really a comping girl either - at least not without some pretty flash amenities. And a fridge for the tonic...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 am  

YOu are a crack up - why on earth are you camping when you could find a motel or something? LMAO I am not a camper either. ESP without a good toilet block.

By Blogger Jadey, at 1:17 pm  

camping aint so bad, expecially if u get together with a group of ppl who havea solar shower and a porterloo! ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:40 pm  

Would usually love to have a read of a bit of paranormal erotica, but all are sick in our house this week and not a lot of spare time.

Would love to take you up on the offer if you're looking for readers in the future, though. Just let us know.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Chin Ups

Fun and Games

The Hello Kitty Advent Calendar Massacre

Human Dynamo

Taggy McTaggart

Stupid Run

Partying

Glass Slippers

Email Update

When A Stranger Calls

archives