iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::2.12.06::

Email Update

My old email addy isn't working - I think the account has been deactivated or something. You can reach me at - kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au - if you have been trying email me (or if you just want to send an email saying 'hey kathryn, you rock' that's cool too).

Hey Kathryn, you rock! I'll work on those question this weekend :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

When A Stranger Calls

More Running

Running

Fries

Rants and Raves

A Different Perspective

Matters of Earth Shattering Importance

I'm a Big Fat Fraud

Legend of the Week!

Change of Life

archives