iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::15.11.06::

Legend of the Week!

If you want to be truly inspired, go read Michelle's story of her triathalon if you haven't already. She's an incredible woman and her story had my heart bursting with pride for her.

OMG how AWESOME is she! What a great bunch of women we know :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Change of Life

Sleepy!

Ouchies...

A LIttle Run...

Sleep My Pretties!

Growing Up

Changes

I heart my HRM!

Miracle Cure

Ping!

archives