iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::8.11.06::

Ouchies...

I cooked dinner for friends on Monday night (Cup Eve here in Melbourne) and ended up going out afterwards. I was fully on the highway to a booze-fuelled hell!

So I spent most of today and all of yesterday in bed. Seriously, the only time I got up yesterday was to go to the loo. I didn't eat at all. Today I had some muesli for a late brekkie and a bit of beef stir fry and that's made me feel sick.

Arrgghh, booze - it really is the work of the devil.

Awww, you poor thing! :) Hope you feel better soon!

By Blogger alea, at 7:58 pm  

I feel your pain!!! Why do we do this to ourselves???

By Blogger Beee, at 8:31 pm  

jquqAhhhh, booze... always good going in, but the next day can be hell. Have you ever tried the "2 panadol and as much water as you can handle before bed" hangover preventer - works for me EVERY time? Worth a shot next time :)

By Blogger Ails, at 10:42 pm  

Oooh, especially when you don't drink as much as you used to! Dan and I are pathetic when we go out now. At least we're cheap drunks now LOL. I hope you are feeling better by now.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 am  

Hehe - one of our girls ended up going to hospital in an ambulance on MC night. After the boss stuck his fingers down her throat!

By Blogger Sue, at 9:01 am  

Hope you're recovered now. What you needed was a day at the races, with champagne.... or perhaps not.

By Blogger Kek, at 9:16 pm  

I am suer that alcohol was required to get over the ribs. Hope you are feeling a lot better.

By Blogger michelle, at 8:25 am  

I hear you... I'm trying to recover from Oaks yesterday...

By Blogger linda, at 10:13 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

A LIttle Run...

Sleep My Pretties!

Growing Up

Changes

I heart my HRM!

Miracle Cure

Ping!

Blahs

PS.

More Oops...

archives