iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::8.11.06::

Ouchies...

I cooked dinner for friends on Monday night (Cup Eve here in Melbourne) and ended up going out afterwards. I was fully on the highway to a booze-fuelled hell!

So I spent most of today and all of yesterday in bed. Seriously, the only time I got up yesterday was to go to the loo. I didn't eat at all. Today I had some muesli for a late brekkie and a bit of beef stir fry and that's made me feel sick.

Arrgghh, booze - it really is the work of the devil.

jquqAhhhh, booze... always good going in, but the next day can be hell. Have you ever tried the "2 panadol and as much water as you can handle before bed" hangover preventer - works for me EVERY time? Worth a shot next time :)

By Blogger Ails, at 10:42 pm  

Oooh, especially when you don't drink as much as you used to! Dan and I are pathetic when we go out now. At least we're cheap drunks now LOL. I hope you are feeling better by now.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 am  

Hehe - one of our girls ended up going to hospital in an ambulance on MC night. After the boss stuck his fingers down her throat!

By Blogger Sue, at 9:01 am  

Hope you're recovered now. What you needed was a day at the races, with champagne.... or perhaps not.

By Blogger Kek, at 9:16 pm  

I am suer that alcohol was required to get over the ribs. Hope you are feeling a lot better.

By Blogger michelle, at 8:25 am  

I hear you... I'm trying to recover from Oaks yesterday...

By Blogger Cinders, at 10:13 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

A LIttle Run...

Sleep My Pretties!

Growing Up

Changes

I heart my HRM!

Miracle Cure

Ping!

Blahs

PS.

More Oops...

archives