iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::31.10.06::

I heart my HRM!

Want to know what sucks monkey's butts? Getting your swish new heart rate monitor (that was extra cheapo on ebay) when you have injured ribs! I'm like, how high can I get my heart rate? Run, run...ouch, ouch, double ouch!

How the hell am I supposed to rest when I want to max out my heart rate?

Since I set my HRM, I've burnt 491 calories. Pity I've eaten about 1,000. Well maybe not that many. My resting heart rate is around 70-75 bpm - is that good? I feel like my heart rate is high atm cos I can only breathe real shallow. I am so wearing my HRM for the rest of forever.

I knew you'd love it! They rock! I think the best thing about them is when they beep at you to hurry along, your heart rate isn't high enough! I'm all "ALRIGHT! GET OFF MY BACK!" then think er, crankybee, it's just a watch.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:44 pm  

sounds like a fun toy! hope the ribs feel better soon

By Blogger Kt, at 8:50 pm  

Oh man, now I really want one. Can they tell you when you're about to have a heart attack, like during a spin class?

By Blogger Debstar, at 9:06 pm  

I'm pretty sure anywhere between about 60-80bpm is a good resting heart rate, and women tend to be in the higher end (70-80). :)

I hope your ribs feel better soon!

By Blogger Amy, at 8:34 am  

I have never been away from your site for so long and I come back and you have a before photo!! You have come so flippin far it is so great to see. I love what the Trinny and Suz thing has given you. I really want those two to come to my house, be mean and resort my life.

By Blogger Jules, at 11:56 am  

Hey Kathryn - sorry for the absence in commenting - this blogging thing is hard work getting around to everyone. I hope your ribs debruise themselves fast so you can use your HRM properly! I absolutely love mine and its amazing how much you really do try to max out your heart rate when you've got it on - it's addictable, but in a nice way!

By Blogger Ails, at 4:06 pm  

You are such a tease because I really want one!! Gotta save...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30 pm  

Which HRM did you get?

By Blogger Jadey, at 1:18 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Miracle Cure

Ping!

Blahs

PS.

More Oops...

Oops

A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man!

Balls

Sick

Busy

archives