iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::26.10.06::

A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man!

When you eat sugar, it gets lonely in your belly so it calls out to all it's friends - 'come join us, it's a party in here.' It does this by making you think you want more sugar and more and more until you become a big ball of sugariness. Even when you think you've had enough and you want to stop, it keeps calling to it's kind. You have so much inside you, it's gained control. It calls louder and louder. You are in it's power.

The only way to stop it is cold turkey. Cut off the source. I'm going to try it for a few days and see how I go.

Bwahaha, I agree...cold turkey! I had to do that with my coke addiction of late and coping rather well but the trick was to replace it with something else, something better.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 am  

A very good idea mate! Just leave sugar alone ....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 pm  

I have a thing for marshmallows & I can never stop at one...or ten for that matter, they just keep calling for more. Most of the time I do my best to pass them in the supermarket, but I ALWAYS make sure they are there waiting for me just in case.

By Blogger Debstar, at 4:11 pm  

Hee hee hee hee
:-)

By Blogger Miss Pink Lotus, at 4:12 pm  

Good luck babe!!

By Blogger Briony, at 6:12 pm  

Yes, fight that evil sugar! I think I need to kick my habit too, damn night shifts turning me into an eating machine.

By Blogger Sarah, at 9:04 pm  

Is that why i'm so (sickly) sweet? LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Balls

Sick

Busy

Watching, Reading, Doing

My Bad!

Photo of Doom

Spinning

Temptations

Monday Morning Motivation

Stuff

archives