iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::9.10.06::

Monday Morning Motivation

Arrghhh... I don't know what was up with me yesterday. I had a day of laziness - sleeping, snacking and playing spider solitaire. To top it all off, we went to the supermarket late last night then decided we needed coffees so went to a late night diner and had hamburgers! Not a good snack at midnight.

Sometimes I think you need a day off to get the mojo back, because I woke up this morning all primed to get back into it. I went down to Phil's Bakehouse - home of delicious cupcakes and other yumminess - and got nothing but my morning coffee. I'm proud of my steely resolve.

Another motivating factor is that one of the guys on the Ausrun forum offered free running coaching as he wants to start working in that area. I've got a shiny new training program all printed out and stuck up on the fridge.

Oh and I'm loving cottage cheese at the moment. I've not eaten it for years - since I was about 12 and Mum made me do Weight Watchers. I thought I hated it after being force fed it for months but it rocks. How's this for the most sanctimonious sounding dieter's lunch - rice thins with tuna and cottage cheese, topped with capsicum and cucumber? But it was damn delicious.

It's great to discover new low calorie foods like cottage cheese and tuna. It spices things up, kind of like when you've been married for 10 years so you need to dress up in the naughty nurse's uniform (well so I've been told, not having been married).

I'm not a huge fan of cottage cheese, but here's a snack that's nice. Cottage cheese + chopped up apple + sultanas + walnuts + celery. How much you need for each ingredient is up to you. Celery is optional, sultanas is a must.

By Blogger Debstar, at 2:29 pm  

Good to hear you are having a better day. How about Cottage Cheese/Jam or Cottage Cheese/Banana on cruskits. Yumm - sweet fix.

By Blogger Cinders, at 2:37 pm  

Oh yeah, cottage cheese is my "period" power food. I always crave it around this time. That and gherkins with cheese and salami. That's the wog in me.

I agree, a night on the binge gets you motivated again quick smart so I hope you enjoyed it! :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 pm  

I would kill for some cottage cheese right now!! Naughty nurse eh? Might have to look into that! LOL.
Bri

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 pm  

Love cottage cheese w gerkins *licks lips* yummo, and good on cruskits.

Pity about your purchases, it irks me no end when I get something home only to need to return it.

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 10:57 am  

ooooh, i like cottage cheese mixed with sweetner, cocoa & WW jam, pretend choc berry cheesecake!

By Blogger Kt, at 7:01 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Stuff

Fat and Tired!

Who Likes Short Shorts?

Maintaining

Sunny Sunday

Happiness Is a Smart Swedish Storage Solution

Summer Fruits Rock My World!

Things

Love

Rest Day

archives