iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::29.9.06::

Summer Fruits Rock My World!

Guess what I bought at the market yesterday? A mango. Woohoo, summer is coming. I can't wait to eat it. Although I did learn a valuable lesson yesterday. Never go to the market after 9 am and never, ever on school holidays!

I've had this week off work and seem to have spent my whole time running around. Yesterday I took Andrew to get running shoes. Now he has to fulfill his part of the bargain and go running with me. I told him I'd take the shoes off him if he doesn't go.

We went to the Nike outlet on Smith St. I can't believe how much cheaper the shoes are there. I so nearly bought myself a pair as well.

Today I'm moving all my stuff out of my very expensive storage place into a cheaper one that's closer to home. I went to the new place yesterday to look around and they are great. They are giving me one month's free storage if I pay for 6 months in advance (ie. I pay for 5 and get 6), plus the 6 month rate is less than 2 months at the other place. That's going to save me a fortune.

I have a big Ikea wall unit that I want to take out of storage and put in my room. I'm going to divide my room up so that I have a bedroom area and a lounge/study area. Yesterday I rearranged all the furniture so I can fit it in. Then I didn't have anywhere really sane to put my wardrobe so I've got it at the end of my bed, kind of blocking my bed off from view. It works well but I'm thinking of hanging some pretty fabric on the back of it cos I don't fancy laying in bed looking at the back of a wardrobe.

At the moment, I'm debating going for a run. I'd like to run but don't want to exhaust myself before having to haul around heavy furniture this afternoon.

Furniture moving sounds like enough of a workout to me!

By Blogger Sue, at 10:29 am  

We must be on the same wavelength or something, Kathryn... I found mangoes today too, and just blogged about it. LOL.

By Blogger Kek, at 7:51 pm  

Moving furniture is a hell of a workout all on its own. I am loving eating all kinds of different fruits right now too. MMmm . . . mango sounds wonderful.

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 9:16 pm  

Mmmmmm,summer fruits.

It has be bedlam driving around as well and I am sure it is because of school holidays! Roll on Monday as I have been inundated with neighbours kids these hols, gggrrrr!

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:21 am  

I love summer fruit and love re-arranging stuff, especially furniture!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 pm  

I bought my first mango of the season last week too! It was divine! I'm so looking forward to summer ...

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 2:58 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Things

Love

Rest Day

I Did A Pushup!

Me.. and some funny stories!

Woop!

It's On!

Girl Jock

Weekend O' Treats

I'm So Vain!

archives