iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::22.9.06::

I Did A Pushup!

A real one, not a girlie one and not on a bar but a real pushup on the ground!

I'd done a killer workout at the gym (to work off my fatty breakfast from the market) and finished off with those awful planks when I decided to try a pushup and it worked! I've never done before in my life. I was so excited, I did another two then thought I'd better not get carried away.

I'm totally jealous. I can't even to the girly on the knees kind of pushups properly!

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:02 am  

That is awesome! They are so tough to do!

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 12:52 am  

Congratulations! Hey, did you go back to the place with the hot waiter?

By Blogger Dawn, at 3:09 am  

oh wow! well bloody done :)

By Blogger Shauna, at 8:17 am  

It's so cool when you realise you *can* do stuff that you couldn't before! Well done babe and I hope oyu have an awesome weekend :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 am  

PS. I love doing the plank! You might hate it but don't you feel powerful after you've done a few!?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 am  

wow, thats pretty cool, i cant do a single girly one either! hope u have a great wknd!

By Blogger Kt, at 10:11 am  

I'm impressed, I can't do even one girlie one either. I'm so soft!!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 4:14 pm  

You GO girl!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 pm  

Woohoo! Great achievement! Keep working on them and you'll be able to do 10, 20 or more before you know it. :-)

By Blogger Kek, at 1:15 am  

Well done!

Love your new dress!

Congrats on your blood sugar tests. That's fantastic. So great that you no longer need diabetes medication.

By Blogger Suzy, at 11:58 am  

Woohoo!

I live for the day when I'm not such a girl!

By Blogger Ails, at 10:56 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Me.. and some funny stories!

Woop!

It's On!

Girl Jock

Weekend O' Treats

I'm So Vain!

A Year Later...

Daveriffic!

Arrrggh!

Weigh In - 70.3 kg

archives