iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::22.9.06::

I Did A Pushup!

A real one, not a girlie one and not on a bar but a real pushup on the ground!

I'd done a killer workout at the gym (to work off my fatty breakfast from the market) and finished off with those awful planks when I decided to try a pushup and it worked! I've never done before in my life. I was so excited, I did another two then thought I'd better not get carried away.

I'm totally jealous. I can't even to the girly on the knees kind of pushups properly!

By Blogger Emma, at 12:02 am  

That is awesome! They are so tough to do!

By Blogger TC, at 12:52 am  

Congratulations! Hey, did you go back to the place with the hot waiter?

By Blogger Stamp Til Dawn, at 3:09 am  

oh wow! well bloody done :)

By Blogger Shauna, at 8:17 am  

It's so cool when you realise you *can* do stuff that you couldn't before! Well done babe and I hope oyu have an awesome weekend :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 am  

PS. I love doing the plank! You might hate it but don't you feel powerful after you've done a few!?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 am  

wow, thats pretty cool, i cant do a single girly one either! hope u have a great wknd!

By Blogger Kt, at 10:11 am  

I'm impressed, I can't do even one girlie one either. I'm so soft!!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 4:14 pm  

You GO girl!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 pm  

Woohoo! Great achievement! Keep working on them and you'll be able to do 10, 20 or more before you know it. :-)

By Blogger Kek, at 1:15 am  

Well done!

Love your new dress!

Congrats on your blood sugar tests. That's fantastic. So great that you no longer need diabetes medication.

By Blogger Slim Suzy, at 11:58 am  

Hey Kathryn, Sorry I've been such a slack ass in commenting!

Firstly, you kill me with your stories - Happy Birthday - sounds like you had a great one!

Secondly, congrats about your medication, you need to be proud of yourself that you can put yourself in a small percentage of the population who is proactive enough to get off these things (when more people are going on them) Well done on this, this is an enormous feat!

Thirdly, you looked hot in those jeans! What a great choice - I can see why the instructor thought you had long legs.

Fourthly, I have weights the exact same colour as yours - hope you keep that up.

And lastly, big woo hoo on the push up! I can only do the wussy girlie ones!

Well done hon, you are on fire at the moment

By Blogger littlegrover, at 5:50 pm  

Woohoo!

I live for the day when I'm not such a girl!

By Blogger Ails, at 10:56 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Me.. and some funny stories!

Woop!

It's On!

Girl Jock

Weekend O' Treats

I'm So Vain!

A Year Later...

Daveriffic!

Arrrggh!

Weigh In - 70.3 kg

archives