iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::11.9.06::

Arrrggh!

So Fat Arsed Friday turned into Drink Your Own Body Weight In Booze Friday and I've spend the rest of the weekend in bed recovering. I didn't mean to drink much... I just started and forgot to stop. But I had a ball ... then had pizza and lemon meringue pie to top it all off.

Saturday morning, okay Saturday afternoon, I woke up feeling a bit seedy. I'll be honest, I didn't even feel that sick. I just woke up and wanted to opt out, so I stayed in bed ALL day. Well except for a quick dash to the milk bar for supplies. Cos you have to keep up your energy to lay in bed watching Buffy.

Yesterday I decided I should get up and do stuff. Doing stuff is important. Then I decided to have a nap first. Made it out of bed about 5 in the arvo and did some cooking then more telly - Star Wars marathon on cable.

It was grand. I can take a weekend off and survive! I don't need to be on top things every single day of my life.

The only problem is that next weekend is my birthday and I don't want to make a habit of this sloth thing.

I know how you feel. I didn't get out of bed yesterday until 3pm and then it was only because I had a bachelorette party to go to. I made good food decisions, but bad drink decisions. That's the story of my life!

By Blogger TrixieBelden, at 10:12 am  

Wow, sounds like you had a big night!! I could never do that, well I 'could' drink my weight in alcohol but then I have a 2 year old who doesn't understand about hangovers!! haha
Have a great week!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 11:03 am  

Yet again your vast wisdom shines through! Often we try to pack too much 'busywork' into the weekend and forget about the rest and relaxation part.

By Blogger Sue, at 12:08 pm  

I think taking the weekend off should be made mandatory for everyone - your weekend, sans hangover, sounded perfect! Wow, lemon meringue pie, I haven't had that in years! Wonder if I can find a low-fat version somewhere???!

By Blogger Ails, at 1:27 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weigh In - 70.3 kg

Quitting the Gym!

September Challenge

Gripes

The Tiramisu of Broken Dreams

Crap Products and Fat Arsed Friday

Life

Lunch

What Rocks?

So Tired...

archives