iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::29.8.06::

Lunch

I ended up meeting my long lost NZ friend for lunch - woohoo! Fifteen years of goss to catch up on. (For a nice little story that sums up our friendship, check out my other blog, the one I never update - warning, it does contain personal info!)

We went to the little cafe at the side of the state library since my friend had been doing some geneology research there. I walk past this cafe nearly every day on my way to the gym but never been inside. It's absolutely brilliant - great food and you get to sit outside in the sun. An hour easily stretched out to an hour and a half... and lunch stretched out to an extra coffee and a lemon tart! But man, it was the best lemon tart ever.

So lunch ended up being many, many calories and I feel stuffed. This is what I'm thinking of doing - skipping my TAFE class tonight (making it 4 missed classes in a row... oops), walking home from work then going for a quick run.

My sister and I are thinking of going to cheap movie night tonight - we want to see Snakes On A Plane again. Yeah, enough of the comments saying it's crap. I think it's one of those movies where you either get it or you don't. If the title alone doesn't have you rolling around the floor in laughter then you prolly should give it a miss. I mean some people don't find the Texas Chainsaw Massacre funny either. No choc tops (or lollie snakes) after today's lunch though.

How great that you finally caught up with your friend :) And thanks for telling us about Mr Tulk's, it sounds fantastic and I'm definitely going to check it out next time I'm in Melbs. I haven't been to the state library in years!

By Blogger Ails, at 12:55 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

What Rocks?

So Tired...

Fishy Business

Oops!

Jeans and Things

Shrinking Eyes

I need some damn support!

Miscellaneous

Weigh In - blerk!

Shoes and Moral Dilemmas

archives