iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::25.8.06::

Oops!

Sometimes I'm so stupid, I wonder how I remember to breathe!

This morning before work, I went to the market to do my food shopping. I got home and ran around getting ready so I wasn't too late to work. Fine and rather dandy until lunch time today.

I walked down the street, checking out my reflection in the shop windows, thinking that my bra did me no favours at all. Then I thought I'd check which bra I was wearing because it probably needed throwing out.

Oops. In my rush, I'd forgotten to put one on. How does that happen?

When I got back from lunch, I checked my gym gear. I didn't even pack a sports bra. I don't think I'll be going braless so I'm going to have to go home after work then back to the gym.

I think I'm losing weight from my brain.

***

Last night I went to the movies again - twice in one week is a major record for me, mostly I'm lucky if I go twice in a year - but sometimes a special movie comes along that you have to see. A movie that can't wait even a day after release. A movie that changes your life.

Snakes on a Plane.

Possibly the best movie ever. I want to go see it again tonight.

***
I'm having fish for dinner tonight. I never eat fish. For years, I declared myself allergic to it (it's always so much easy to say you are allergic to things than that you don't like them). My sister and I were complete n00bs at the fish section of the market but, luckily, one of the stalls had handy posters describing the various fish varieties - their boniness and taste, etc. However the fish on their stall looked awfully dodgy so we went to a better stall but had to keep running back to check the posters.
We ended up with John Dory. I have no idea what that is like, but we are using the Lemon and Coriander Chicken recipe I posted a while back (except, obviously, with fish instead of chicken). Hopefully it rocks because fish is mighty low in calories.

I've been listening to the soundtrack of Snakes. Haven't they refused to let reviewer's review it or something crazy like that? There has been so much hype about this movie over the last 6 months and then it comes out and I don't even hear about it... Thanks - will have to check it out.

LOL at your braless adventures, I would've come home with 2 black eyes....

By Blogger Cinders, at 2:13 pm  

first of all, I'm still laughing at your 'snakes on a plane' joke...!

Is was a joke.... right?

That movie looks incredibly ridiculous.

Hahahahahaha oh man.

Secondly - I wish I could forget to wear a bra!!!!! I can't imagin what it feels like to not know if you have a bra on or not... *sigh* oh, to have small boobs..

By Blogger Jac, at 6:41 pm  

I have seen the ads for snakes on a plane - and that is enough to give me the shivers!

Lol at going out without a bra - I wish I could!!

Not much of a fish eater either - but with the right recipe I could be swayed, hope yours turned out yummy!

By Blogger Leighanne, at 8:15 pm  

motherf*cking bras on a motherf*cking plane!

good luck with the fish, comrade! lemon and coriander sounds bloody beautiful.

just to empathise -- i have forgotten to wear bras too. one unfortunate time was in year 8 of high school when you are super-selfconscious about your wee boobies. to make it worse it was sports day and i had also forgotten those black sports undies too. (does anyone remember these? some of my friends called them Scungees) so i had to play tennis with no bra and no sports knickers wearing one of those horrible wraparound pleated netball skirts. the horror, the horror!!!!

By Blogger Shauna, at 8:28 pm  

Snakes on a plane??

That looks like the worst movie of the last decade.. and I'm including "Pete's Meteor" in that category.. possibly the worst film ever.

How on earth did they pitch that.. Hey Morgan.. lets get some snakes.. and put them on a plane.. and see what results.. GREAT!

YOu were joking.. please?? Or else I might have to take it all back :S

Ros

By Blogger Anonymous GP, at 10:24 pm  

hehe, i dunno how u could forget a bra! hehe
fish is great and healthy as, so i hope u enjoy it :)
have a great wknd

By Blogger Kt, at 10:15 am  

I could NEVER go without a bra, i'm jealous that you can forget to put one on!!
and I don't like fish either, blah - just the smell of it.
Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 10:59 am  

Snakes on a Plane is good??? OK see I've seen the ads and decided it was the stupidest thing I have ever heard of! Who would even name a movie snakes on a plane?? This suprises me alot.

Braless adventures huh. Mmmm not without surgery.

By Blogger Jadey, at 2:29 pm  

LOL yeah, I reckon you're losing your brain! :-P I hope the fish went down well.

By Blogger Mary, at 5:58 pm  

Oh, to be in a position to actually forget to wear a bra! I doubt my expansive mammaries will ever let me! Maybe in my next life :)

By Blogger Ails, at 9:14 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Jeans and Things

Shrinking Eyes

I need some damn support!

Miscellaneous

Weigh In - blerk!

Shoes and Moral Dilemmas

Five Weird Things About Me...

C2S Results

Help!

Sydney and Other Stuff

archives