iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::24.8.06::

Jeans and Things

I took the day off work today. I had a few medical things to attend to - nothing ominous - so figured I'd make a day of it. Headed over to Vic Gardens to do a lunch time spin class but was in mid-jeans try on when the class started - oops. I did manage to get some (non-shopping) cardio in though.

Sometimes I love shop assistants - the good ones, that make you try on styles you'd never consider yourself then tell you that you need a smaller size. Who'd have thunk that flares are the best style for me? Not me until today.

And black jeans - I've never owned black jeans before. Never. They look damn fine.

But wet weather and long jeans are not a winning combination.

As to the medical issues - I had a blood test this morning to see if I can ditch my diabetes medication. I hate blood tests - it's not the needle, it's the fasting beforehand. I can't wait until after 9.00 to eat!

Then this arvo I had a myotherapy appointment. She cured pains I didn't even realise existed. Woohoo! But she said I'd feel bruised and sore tomorrow so that's not good.

What, you have never owned a pair of black jeans in your life?? I thought every chickadee owned a pair as they are "slimming", lol!
Good luck with the blood test, I truly hope you can ditch the diabete's meds.

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:14 pm  

Good luck with the Diabetes result. I'm a bit of a black jeans fan and bought a pair last month also. They are nice for a change.

By Blogger Cinders, at 9:38 am  

C'mon girl, give us the jeans pix!

By Blogger Sue, at 1:37 pm  

Oh yeah I love those shop assistants. Unfortunately they are few and far between. I always get the gum chewing oblivious ones who don't even look at me but just point to the change room!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 10:53 am  

I bet you look damn fine in a pair of black jeans! I can't live without mine.

By Blogger Mary, at 5:57 pm  

Good luck with the diabetic tests. When do you get the results?

By Blogger Ails, at 9:16 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Shrinking Eyes

I need some damn support!

Miscellaneous

Weigh In - blerk!

Shoes and Moral Dilemmas

Five Weird Things About Me...

C2S Results

Help!

Sydney and Other Stuff

Weigh In

archives