iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::15.8.06::

Help!

Does anyone have the Sydney paper with the City 2 Surf times in it? I can't get hold of a copy here and I want to check my time. My race no was 19500 if that helps.

I have it at work, I bought it to post down for Michelle. I can check for you tomorrow.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 6:13 pm  

good on ya briony. how helpful are Internet People? bless... :D

kathryn! i gotta ask, did you get any cupcakes in Sydney? you know that shop, i can't remember the name, but they have a cupcake with chopped up Jaffas on the top... OH baby.

hope you're recovering well from your run :)

By Blogger Shauna, at 6:57 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Sydney and Other Stuff

Weigh In

Exempt List

Sydney

Sunshine and Sore Legs

Queen of the Lake

Weigh In - 71.8 kg

Happy Things

Stuff In My Head

Another Decision

archives