iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::9.8.06::

Exempt List

I guess since I'm single, this technically isn't an exempt list, but I saw Emily do it on her site and loved the idea.

#1 Justin Hawkins


Juzzy



I don't care what anyone says - Juzzy is hot. If I had school books, I'd most definitely cover them with his pic. He's totally rock and he's man enough to wear lycra bodysuits. He is more rock than a totally big rock. Like Ayres Rock. And he's a lyrical genius. In fact, he's a musical genius of all flavours. Lead singer of The Darkness who produce rock based music of exceptional quality. *Sigh*

#2 Carlito


Carlito



My fave wrestler in the WWE. Not just cute, but funny and cool too. He spits in the face of people who don't want to be cool. He really does.

#3 Julian Casablancas


Julius



Yum. Yum. Yum. I heart Julius. He is spunkalicious. I can't believe both Julian and Carlito were in town last weekend and all my stalking proved fruitless. Well actually I can since my stalking efforts were pathetic. Why can't they stalk me? That would rock.

I figure I have a real shot here, cos as my old boss used to say - it doesn't matter if there's a queue, so long as it's moving!

#4 Jack White


jackus



Not as spunky as he used to be. As he gets older and more styled, he just doesn't look as hot. And his music is sucking now too. In fact, I think Jack had better get his act together or he'll be knocked out of the list by something younger and prettier.

But he does have fab arms.

#5 Johnny Depp


Johnny



Need I say more? Who doesn't love Johnny? Freaks, that's who!

Hmmm... I think I have a thing for guys who's name starts with the letter "J". What's with that?

yes, FREAKS, that's who indeed.

i agree re jack white, he just looks a little doughy lately. not that i can talk!

By Blogger Shauna, at 7:53 pm  

mmm Johnny Depp!
I am so impressed that somebody else knows of carlito carribbean cool, tho i was not impressed when he spat apple in HBK's face hehe

By Blogger Kt, at 8:13 pm  

I was front row for the Darkness at the BDO a few years ago. He defaintely has oodles of sex appeal!

Jack White - I loved their music but then I saw him in Cold Mountain. Yum.

Johnny Depp, hmm Im a little over him.

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 8:16 pm  

Oh God, your list is so the opposite of my boring old-farts list (not that i've written it down yet, but it's in my head). I'm certainly not sharing it with you - you cool chick you - then you'll really think (know) i'm such a big bloody dag!!
At least I know who 2 of yours are though! hehe
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 9:04 pm  

I agree with K I am impressed that somebody else knows of carlito carribbean cool too! I think he is Hot!

I love Johnny Depp too!

By Blogger superstar, at 6:27 am  

*sigh* I think I need to go back thirty - forty years for my exempt list to be relevant. It's all good for Tom though, at least he doesn't have to worry about me remotely meeting any man on my exempt list ... half of them are dead and the other half I would never contemplate in their old age!
I like how you've got Johnny Depp and Jack White on your list though, not bad! See you Saturday

By Blogger Sarah, at 8:35 am  

I'm loving Justin in their latest film clip where he does the whole 80's thing down to the leg warmers and head band - very funny.

By Blogger Cinders, at 8:53 am  

Have you seen the photo of Johnny Depp in this week's Famous magazine...OMG he is just soooo delicious!!

By Blogger Jaykay, at 7:32 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Sydney

Sunshine and Sore Legs

Queen of the Lake

Weigh In - 71.8 kg

Happy Things

Stuff In My Head

Another Decision

Decisions

Weigh In - 71.8 kgs

Cupcakes

archives