iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::16.8.06::

C2S Results

I just checked the site and the results are up:


Well done Kathryn on completing The 2006 Sun-Herald City2Surf, you were
25746th over the line with a time of 111:36.

When I decided to run the C2S, I wanted to it under 100 minutes. Then I had all those lingering illnesses, then leg problems. Considering I could hardly make it from the couch to the loo on Saturday arvo, I'm pretty happy that time - although I wish I'd not taken a toilet break now!

I don't think I mentioned my toilet break - I ran into one of the portaloos and was doing my thing when I realised the catch on the door was dodgy and liable to fly open any minute. That would have been real pleasant - treating my fellow runners to the sight of me sitting on the loo! Knowing my luck, it would have made the evening news!

Thank goodness I came and read your post cos now I can stop reading the damn results. They don't go by race number, just time and I couldn't find you anywhere - the type is so small!! hahaha
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 10:20 am  

Wow - how nice of Briony to go through every individual name in the paper to find you!!!!!!

Fantastic time Kathryn - illnesses/leg problems or no illnesses/leg problems. I'm impressed :)

LOL your toilet break !

By Blogger Ails, at 10:40 am  

great time Kathryn. And by the way you looked fantastic on Sat night and it was a pleasure to meet you.

By Blogger michelle, at 8:56 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Help!

Sydney and Other Stuff

Weigh In

Exempt List

Sydney

Sunshine and Sore Legs

Queen of the Lake

Weigh In - 71.8 kg

Happy Things

Stuff In My Head

archives