iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::19.8.06::

Weigh In - blerk!

I had a bit of a gain this week, damn it. I think a combination of being away so eating out a lot plus having a whole 'I've got to goal and I've run the City to Surf so I can relax now' attitude. I did the worst thing on Monday - I wanted a cupcake from the local bakery but when I got home they were closed so I went to the milk bar instead and got a big bag of lollies. I didn't even want them, I wanted a cupcake. Still I ate them.

I'm planning on losing this week. I bought a whole heap of food at the market yesterday and cooked up stuff for this week. I really need to have soups and salads to take for lunch because it's nigh on impossible to eat well around Lygon Street. I get amazed sometimes seeing people tucking into pizzas and huge bowls of pasta for lunch. I could do it for dinner but definitely not for lunch.

I also cooked up some lentils and a few portions of chili chicken. The freezer is nicely full but I also want to make chicken meatballs tomorrow.

I had a nice victory today - I've finally convinced Andrew to go running with me. All it took was the promise of new shoes and six months of nagging, plus he wants to get fit enough to play footy next year. I'll whip him into shape!

Definitely must have been that dinner we ate (actually I only ate half of mine). I'm sure you'll get rid of it this week now that you're super organised. I need to do the same, just can't be arsed today!!
Have a great week.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 10:59 am  

Good luck with the losing this week - it's all in the planning :)

By Blogger Ails, at 2:08 pm  

Don't worry about your gain. I'm sure you'll lose it this week and be more on track. Have a great week.

By Blogger Mel., at 3:06 pm  

Yeah, it's crazy what some people have for lunch. They have full roast dinners here! My oven got fixed today so I'll be working on cooking more too this week. Great to hear Andrew is going running with you!! Have a great week :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 11:50 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Shoes and Moral Dilemmas

Five Weird Things About Me...

C2S Results

Help!

Sydney and Other Stuff

Weigh In

Exempt List

Sydney

Sunshine and Sore Legs

Queen of the Lake

archives