iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::27.8.06::

So Tired...

I want to go to bed but my long lost friend from NZ (who I haven't seen in 15 years) said she'd ring tonight to organise meeting up. Her email was kind of vague so I don't know if she wants to meet up tonight or if she's just calling to organise it. Either way, if she doesn't ring soon I'll be sound asleep.

I've had a very quiet weekend - I think I'm getting sick yet again! Still I went for a 10 km run today. I think my fitness and my running aren't improving though. Maybe even going backwards. It's so frustrating being so unhealthy. Every time I start getting into it, I get sick and have to rest or cut back on my running time.

When I had my massage before the City 2 Surf, the woman told me her friend lost a lot of weight and had colds and flus for months afterwards so I'm wondering if that's the same thing that's happening to me. After all it's a lot of insulation to lose.

I had another bra issue today - got out for my run and realised I'd not put my running bra on. I was wearing a teeshirt bra so had to keep stopping to readjust things. Every time I ran, I itched! And I ended up with a bit of chafing under the boobs. I think my new mottos for the fridge will be LOOK AFTER THE GIRLS!

After my bingefest the other day, I noticed something. Yesterday I ate a lot but it was mostly protein and carbs. I got to a point where I felt I'd had enough to eat and was happy to stop. That proves to me that sugar is evil!

That's about it in my life at the moment. Oh the other night I walked home from work and called into one of the outlet shops and got two very short, slutty skirts. They were only $7.50 each which sounds cheap but they don't have a hell of a lot of fabric in them. I wore one out over jeans cos I figured if I wore it on it's own, I might get arrested!

As my Dad likes to say 'If that skirt was any shorter it would be a belt'

By Blogger Sue, at 5:31 am  

I wonder what's going on!? You've been going to the doctor too. Could it be that you are picking it up from your sister?

By Blogger Mary, at 6:29 am  

Could you be overtraining??
I feel as though I am getting another sore throat but I can't blame overtraining, that's for sure :)!

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:56 am  

Short and slutty has its place in Society you know!! haha
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 11:51 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Fishy Business

Oops!

Jeans and Things

Shrinking Eyes

I need some damn support!

Miscellaneous

Weigh In - blerk!

Shoes and Moral Dilemmas

Five Weird Things About Me...

C2S Results

archives