iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::8.10.06::

Stuff

Arrrgghhh... not so much happiness with my KMart purchases. The dumbbell set only contains one dumbbell. I never thought to check it, I just assumed a dumbbell set would be a pair! Still it has it's uses.

As for the fitball, there are parts missing to the footpump so I have to take it back. It's damn frustrating. I tried to put it together but it says to use the red nozzle to inflate and there is no nozzle!

That really sucks, I would be writing a letter. Hope you've had a good weekend otherwise.
Bri

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:00 pm  

That really sucks hope you can replace them soon.

By Blogger Mel., at 9:05 pm  

I'm seriously considering getting a dumbbell set*. Since most of the exercises I do with dumbbells involve me supporting myself with one arm while I move the other (like bent-over rows and tricep extensions) I'd be able to do most of them with just one... hope you're managing to work out what you're going to do.

*Mind you, this plan was formulated at least six months ago, and has not happened.

By Blogger K, at 7:37 am  

One dumbell? Mmm, and missing parts hey. I bought some gym gear from there a while back and had a bad experience but I thought it was only me!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 am  

Bugger!!

By Blogger Leighanne, at 9:32 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Fat and Tired!

Who Likes Short Shorts?

Maintaining

Sunny Sunday

Happiness Is a Smart Swedish Storage Solution

Summer Fruits Rock My World!

Things

Love

Rest Day

I Did A Pushup!

archives