iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::3.12.06::

Partying

Whoa, what a bunch of party animals those blogging girls are. I've been waiting to see photo posts since I don't have a camera but I think everyone's too 'tired and emotional' to be up and blogging!

It was great to catch up with everyone and omg, did everyone look stunning! We were definitely the best dressed bunch of woman in the place.

The karaoke queen award had to go to Beck for her rendition of Big Spender. I think everyone in the place stopped! Think there are many pics and video to come.

I left early, planning to do a fun run this morning but woke up sniffly and achey and pre-menstrual so had a fierce internal debate and went back to bed.

Oh Kathryn, thats no good. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Sounds like you had a blast last night :-)!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 pm  

Great catching up last night.. You looked fantastic and I loved your hair. Bummer about the fun run and hope u feel better soon.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 pm  

It was SO good to see you last night. I will send off some piccys to you.
I had a ball! So busy reading everyone else's blog I cbf updating mine yet LOL

By Blogger Jadey, at 8:12 pm  

How fun! I need to get together with some bloggers up here or in Chicago soon. And no worries about the tagging thing :) It's not mandatory!

By Blogger Michelle, at 1:47 am  

Sounds like a great time was had by all. You're the first post i've found on it, am still waiting for piccies.

Beck's Big W**ker is great isn't it?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 pm  

Definitely sounded like a great night!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:04 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Glass Slippers

Email Update

When A Stranger Calls

More Running

Running

Fries

Rants and Raves

A Different Perspective

Matters of Earth Shattering Importance

I'm a Big Fat Fraud

archives