iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::22.2.07::

Ebay

I've just listed some of my clothes on ebay --- here -- and still have 2 more boxes of stuff to list. Arrrgh, let me tell you if you think it's a good idea to buy black clothes before you lose weight, think again. Once you lose the weight, they are a total bitch to photograph when you want to sell them on ebay. Plus it just took me 2 hours to list 6 items. Everything is running insanely slow today.

congrats on the magazine article - i was thinking of bagging stuff up on ebay too! might wait and see how your stuff goes though.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 pm  

Good luck with your ebay sales! Its so hard to get good pictures of clothes for ebay, I try and try.

-Lorrie
The Token Fat Girl
www.myallnaturalweightloss.com

By Blogger Lorrie, at 7:44 am  

I think I need to finally start ebaying stuff. Dan seems to make a couple of hundred every so often. I'm such an idiot, I place all my stuff on the street when I don't want it. I could have been raking it in! I need to sell most of my camera gear. Good luck!

By Blogger Mary, at 6:28 am  

Hi Kathryn. Just checked out your article in the fitness mag. Well done.

By Blogger Cinders, at 10:38 am  

I will check out your article in the mag. I really like that magazine.
Good luck for your Ebay auction. Yes, black clothes are hard to photograph.

By Blogger Suzy, at 3:15 pm  

I just checked your ebay stuff - looking at you now I CANNOT BELIEVE you ever wore size 26!! Especially with how fast you run!What a wonderfu l transformation you have worked on yourself, you should be very proud

By Blogger LBTEPA, at 5:34 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Bad and Good

Working Man

Tuesday

Weigh In 76.8 kg

Hot

Valentines Day

Skint

Weigh In - 76 kg

Competition Girl

Tired

archives