iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::30.4.06::

PS.

The shoe shop had another pair of boots - same brand but just the plain, knee length zip up ones. I think I'll be back next payday. They also had some great casual shoes. I love that place - cheap shoes rock my world.

These are my boots (well the original ones - it's a very old photo).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Go the boots!

I have a love/hate relationship with shoes myself.

Take care
Ang

By Blogger Ang, at 1:40 pm  

Love the boots, I used to have a similar pair that I bought at Pump, I loved them and they were so comfy. But I wore them so often that they died a slow and painful death and I eventually had to give them a decent sendoff and try to get on with my life!
Lucky you finding another pair the same.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 3:22 pm  

oh god, i understand the pain of loosing your favourite boots! long black boots are so foxy, glad you found yourself a new pair :)

By Blogger Kt, at 4:34 pm  

Great stockings !!

By Blogger Margaret, at 10:16 am  

By the way, did you want to tell us the story about why you were in the bathtub taking a photo of your boots? hahahahaha. At least that's what it looks like.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 7:55 am  

I think we'll have to go to that shoe shop together some time!!

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 9:34 am  

Love the boots and your style!

By Blogger Mary, at 7:05 pm  

Cheaps shoes Rock my world too!

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 10:02 pm  

Cool tights! When my calves finally get thin enough, I want to get a pair of boots like that.

By Blogger Jennette Fulda, at 2:48 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Boots

Cheese

Weigh In - 74.8

Run

Hair Cut

Counting

Floundering

Fun House

Weigh In - 73.8

Chocolate

archives