iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::28.4.06::

Weigh In - 74.8

Up a kilogram this week - it's not unexpected but still annoying. I seem to be hovering around this 73-75 kg mark forever. I really don't need to do much to gain at the moment - my weight is like a frail butterfly. It wouldn't be so bad if I'd gone out and had a huge binge-a-rama but it's just all the little extras.

I've had enough. This is it. From now I'm going to be the Jackie Chan of weight loss - I'm going to kick 74's arse then giving 73 a roundhouse kick to the head. I'm going to flatten the chops of 72. Near enough isn't good enough for me.

I don't know if I mentioned this before but I'm thinking of changing my goal to 65 instead of 70. When I started out, 70 shimmered on the horizon like a distant dream. It's the top of my healthy weight range but I don't know if I want to be the top of the range. I'd like to be somewhere around the middle and 65 sounds good to me.

You're a machine Kathryn - you'll get there... haaayaaa!

By Blogger Cinders, at 8:22 am  

Change the goal! Last time I did the weight loss thing, I hit my goal and didn't make a new one. Now my goal is to try and get back there, keep making new goals.

By Blogger tylersstory, at 8:27 am  

I think it is great to set a goal but keep in the back of your mind that it may change when you get there.
Are we going to see a pic of the new hair cut ?
Glad to see your sister is well and truly moved in - hopefully you can turn her into the gym junkie that you are and get her healthy along the way.
I'm with you on a the microwave - would make life so much easier for you.
Have a great weekend and good luck for the Mother's Day Classic !!
Cheers for now !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 9:32 am  

Snap - I'd set my goal at 76 (top of my weight range), but now I'm thinking 72/73). Think I'll get to 76 first though, and then decide! Have a great weekend.

By Blogger Sue, at 10:18 am  

Go Jackie Chan...lol

By Blogger Leighanne, at 11:03 am  

Gains are such killers babe. Maybe it's time to change what you are doing and mix it up a bit cause your body is getting used to the running - maybe swap it for some spin classes or something. (Im no expert LMAO)
ANyway wishing you luck! I hope all is well!

By Blogger Jadey, at 1:12 pm  

I love Jackie Chan and always thought you reminded me of him. ;D

By Blogger Margaret, at 4:18 pm  

Bwahahaha, Jackie Chan eat your heart out! I don't know if this will help but I reckon you should focus on getting to 70kg and then see how you feel. No rules hey!

By Blogger Mary, at 7:32 pm  

Good on you for whipping those kg's off kung fu style!! Glad to hear you are not living solo any more. Always good to have a bit of company, even if you don't need to talk it is helpful to know someone else is in the house.

By Blogger Jules, at 7:56 pm  

Kathryn - regarding protein shakes - they are very filling and come in a huge range of flavours. Good as a fill in if you don't want to eat anything.

I would definitely recommend them.

And 65kg is an achievable goal if that's really where you want to be!

By Blogger Jaykay, at 8:28 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Run

Hair Cut

Counting

Floundering

Fun House

Weigh In - 73.8

Chocolate

Stuffed

Soap Operas

Tuesday

archives