iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::27.4.06::

Run

I just signed up for the Mother's Day Classic - woohoo! I wasn't sure what event I wanted to do so put down the 8 km walk. I figure I can always run it if I want to and at least I won't finish last. Is anyone else doing it?

I'm also thinking of trekking up to Sydney in August to visit my sister and entering the City to Surf.

Me, me me!!

Please come and say hello...you know that we'll all be very easy to find as we'll have pink ribbons in our hair (not sure where the guys are going to put theirs!!) and we'll be drinking champagne after the race.....yippee!!

By Blogger Jaykay, at 4:30 pm  

Ah, so we'll be able to meet, whoot! We'll have to organise a lunch/dinner/drinks around your visit :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 7:29 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Hair Cut

Counting

Floundering

Fun House

Weigh In - 73.8

Chocolate

Stuffed

Soap Operas

Tuesday

Easter Stuff and Running Meme

archives