iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::24.12.06::

Merry Freakin' Christmas

I dunno how I'm supposed to enjoy Christmas when every place that does takeaway coffee in my neighbourhood is now closed. I just went to get one and there's nothing! Looks like I'm going to have to go out foraging further afield, and that's just wrong.

If I don't make it back, have a good Christmas.

I hope you've found a good replacement coffee! I hate Christmas for this reason. Everyone goes spastic on you LOL. Have a good one babe :-)

PS. I had to buy "runners" today so now I've got no excuse not to run! I always said I couldn't run in my "walkers" but now I've got no excuse.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 pm  

Merry Christmas and good luck on the coffee hunt- I am at the farm getting reacquainted with Nescafe!
(At least it isn't international roast)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 pm  

Merry Christmas!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:40 pm  

Hope you took your brolly. Merry Xmas

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 pm  

DOH ! How about you try makin your own coffee??? lol Good luck on the search, I'm sure you will be successfl eventually. MERRY CHRISTMAS

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:44 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Kathryn's Tips of Yuletidey Goodness

Miscellaneous

The Game Plan

Floating Thoughts

Fat

That Aint No Grizzly...

Chin Ups

Fun and Games

The Hello Kitty Advent Calendar Massacre

Human Dynamo

archives