iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::13.1.07::

Pain

At boxing class yesterday, I got the worst headache - a sharp pain (similar to an icecream headache) up my neck and side of my face. The same thing happened earlier in the week when I did an upper body workout. It's a bit of a worry and I'll be off to see either the doctor or the myotherapist this week.

Boxing rocked. There were only five of us in the class so we got a huge workout. One of the girls was a total PITA though. At one stage I had to pair up with her and she told me I wasn't holding the focus pads properly - she goes 'just because you're tired, doesn't mean you can't do it right' in the most arrogant tone. She was far better than anyone else in the class but I reckon she needs to be good - with that attitude, she's had to learn to punch back!

At the moment I'm in love with mashed pumpkin. I eat pumpkin a lot but not usually mashed. It's seriously good stuff. I also got some Pataks capsicum and coriander dip. Mix that over a bowl of mashed pumpkin and it's instant yum! I'm also in love with salad and have been making a huge container for the fridge. Prolly not as healthy as making it fresh but heaps more convenient.

criiiiikey! what a biaaatch! don't you wish you could have kicked her into a bloody pulp. hehe.

hope your head is on the mend soon... 'ave a good weekend dude!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 am  

Definitely get the pain checked out - the one in your head, not the one in your boxing class. She just needs a good slap!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 am  

I would have kicked that girl in the 'you-know-what' if she said that to me. What a cow. Hope your visit to the doc sorts everything out.
Bri

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 pm  

Hope your head is OK. Sounds nasty!

I love pumpkin too.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 pm  

There always has to be one pain in the arse, doesn't there??

Hope you get your head sorted.

Mmmmmm, mashed pumpkin, I love pumpkin in any shape or form :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 am  

She sounds like a right cow!

The pain in your head doesn't sound too flash, definitely get it checked out.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 am  

Mashed pumpkin is delicious!

By Blogger Miss Pink Lotus, at 11:42 am  

In the spirit of international de-lurking week, I'm officially de-lurking and leaving you a comment finally! ;)

I love boxing too - and while no bitch has ever had a go at me for the way I hold the pads, I'm sure they think it sometimes... I think I just don't know how to hold them properly!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Gym

Resolve

Weigh In 77.6 kg

Survived!

Camping

Magazines

Resolved!

2006

Good Things

Better

archives