iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::4.1.07::

Camping

I'm about to go off camping for the weekend - heeeeeeelp! Last time I left the city I got lost in the bush for hours, not to mention freezing almost to death! I don't cope well with nature.

Tomorrow I'm doing the Lorne Mountain to Surf run. It's meant to be 35 degrees so I reckon that surf will look mighty fine at the end of it! I plan to jump straight in.

I've been totally organised and under control then got asked to go in for an interview this arvo so everything is thrown out of wack, but think I've got the main things. I don't have a torch but don't plan on going ANYWHERE alone.

I'll be back Sunday... hopefully. Wish me luck!

Camping? Have you gone MAD? The only way I'd go camping these days is if the tent contained a king-sized bed, aircon and ensuite-everything. And to think I used to be a top-notch Girl Guide!

Good luck with the interview, the run AND any torchless nocturnal adventures.

By Blogger Kek, at 1:10 pm  

Good luck for the run...and the camping!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:15 pm  

Good luck for the run kathryn, sounds like it is going to be a doozy. I am so glad that the weather on Saturday will be a little bit cooler for the Portsea Classic.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:29 pm  

Umm - Good Luck??? LMAO

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 pm  

I'm with kek on the camping. My idea of camping is staying in a semi dodgy motel!

But have fun anyways!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 pm  

Good luck Kathryn - have a great run.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 pm  

Hope you have a fabulous time!

Best of luck with the run and delish swim afterwards.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 am  

Don't go out of sight of the tent!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:08 am  

Hope your i/v went well, and that we don't hear about "Melbourne woman, KathrynOh, has been lost in the woods for 7 days now" on the news. ROFL

Camping can be fun...*hysterical laughter*

Take LOTS of booze..actually, after yr comments about getting lost perhaps that's NOT A GOOD IDEA!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 am  

Good luck! More for the camping than the running.... ewwww (I just don't DO tents)!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 am  

Good luck with the run and even more good luck for the camping !!!!
Hope you had a great time.
Me

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 pm  

Hey Kat,
Best of luck! It's far too bloody hot for that sort of rubbish (camping and running)...I commend (commit?)you :)

By Blogger Lisa C, at 3:25 pm  

Oh hey, good luck! Have fun!

Can't believe you are running in this heat! Hope you are enjoy it though - you'd have to feel very stoic and virtuous for completing a long run in such conditions! It would make that swim all the more delicious though.

My Dad always used to love going for long runs up and down steep hills where we lived in the really hot weather like this... we always thought he was out of his mind.

By Blogger jo, at 2:39 am  

Man, if I lived in Melbourne...I'd be asking to go with you! It'll be fun and you might actually be surprised by how much of a camper you turn out to be :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 am  

Gosh that came around fast, I remember when you first posted about this!

Have a great run and awesome swim afterwards.... and oh, good luck with the camping, lol!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Magazines

Resolved!

2006

Good Things

Better

Blah

Merry Christmas!

Merry Freakin' Christmas

Kathryn's Tips of Yuletidey Goodness

Miscellaneous

archives