iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::27.12.06::

Blah

I've been feeling a bit down lately. It seems like all I have to do is look at food to put on weight at the moment and, believe me, I've been doing much more than looking.

Last week I got on the scales and I'd put on 2 kgs almost overnight. I thought it must have been a mistake and I'd been retaining water but the 2 kgs is still hanging around (maybe more, I'm not getting back on the scales for a while).

When does this get easy? When do I get my happy ever after with rainbows and butterflies and pretty sparkles?

Big {{{HUGS}}} babe, I know exactly what you are feeling because I have been there lately. For me though, I have been eating rather badly and that in turn makes me feel like shit both inside and out. Sometimes we just have some down periods but most of the time, I think we're pretty alright so know that this is ONLY a phase. I hope you feel better really soon :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 pm  

Maybe after 2 years of maintaining it becomes natural. That's why they say you are most likely to put on weight within 2 years of losing it. Those that go the 2 years will maintain for life. Good luck honey!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 pm  

Sorry to hear you've been feeling a little down. Don't you EVER forget what you have accomplished!

It may not seem like it now, but 2kgs is not a lot in the grand scheme of things when you consider all that you have achieved.

If you can't put on a little weight at this time of year, when can you?

I'm sure that all those other 'skinny chicks' (that IS meant as a compliment) out there don't just all sit on the same weight all the time. I reckon their scales would go up and down just like the rest of us... at least I hope so?^&)*)&_&*^&^$

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Merry Christmas!

Merry Freakin' Christmas

Kathryn's Tips of Yuletidey Goodness

Miscellaneous

The Game Plan

Floating Thoughts

Fat

That Aint No Grizzly...

Chin Ups

Fun and Games

archives