iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::25.12.06::

Merry Christmas!

I got coffee yesterday, so I'm happy :)

Been out for a Christmas morning run and now I'm waiting for my sister to finish in the shower so I can get changed, pick up Andrew and do the presents and food things.

Wow, I timed my run to perfection - it's pissing down now.

Have a good one. Personally I'm trying to figure out if that goodwill to all men thing extends to my housemate... would it be wrong to punch someone on Christmas day?

Bwahaha...have a good one with punch and all!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 pm  

Ummmm, me thinks it would be not good to hit someone on Christmas Day.... unless it's with a pavlova full in the face!! waste of a good pav tho. cheers

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 pm  

Merry Christmas Kathryn - have a great day :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 pm  

Happy Christmas Kathryn

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 pm  

Merry Christmas hun! If you need Punch enjoy it ? LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:27 pm  

Of course you can smack someone in the chops on Christmas Day- there is no other time more appropriate because later you can explain away by saying, "I am sorry, the season just gets the better of me", then next year he will keep the h#*ll out of your way. Merry Christmas!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 pm  

Merry Crimble :) I had to tell BB not to yell rude things at someone because it was Xmas day....T'is a day to let things flow like water off a duck's back ;-)

But then of course you could plead temporary insanity lol

By Blogger Sekhmet, at 2:49 pm  

Just blame it on too much alcohol or sugar....or an overdose of tinsel.

Hope it was a good one! The day, not the punch. Well, both really.

By Blogger Kek, at 2:58 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Merry Freakin' Christmas

Kathryn's Tips of Yuletidey Goodness

Miscellaneous

The Game Plan

Floating Thoughts

Fat

That Aint No Grizzly...

Chin Ups

Fun and Games

The Hello Kitty Advent Calendar Massacre

archives