iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::10.3.07::

Running (Again)

Run for the Kids training again this morning. We'd planned to do the long run (11 km) but I got there after a late one last night plus some niggles and aches from increased training this week and got tempted by the shorter (km) course. We finished that and felt like slackers so did a second lap.

Afterwards, I still felt slack as. But I think that's a good thing - I'd rather do 8 km and feel like I hadn't pushed myself enough than finish feeling stuffed. We didn't even take many walk breaks. Walk breaks are evil when I run with my friend Simon cos we get chatting and forget to start running again! Anyway, since we've got lots of running to do, having one easy one is a good thing.

I've been talking about doing a half marathon all year. First up I thought of doing the Great Ocean Road one in May, then decided to do Run to the G, but now I'm tempted to put it off until the Melbourne Marathon in October. Part of me thinks this is slackness but I kinda want to have a period where I'm not working towards a specific event and I can just run for the fun of it.

Oh yeah, I'm doing the Run for your Life at Daylesford next weekend. We're entered in the 5 km because I'm sick of 8 km runs. That's all I seem to do at the moment and I'd really like to push it over a shorter distance. Is anyone else doing this run? It's for a great cause.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Friday!

New Shoes

Running

Good and Bad

Happy Day

Weigh In - 76.3 kg

Done

Ripper

Garage Sale Update

Garage Sale

archives