iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::4.3.07::

Garage Sale Update

So far only one sale but I've developed a song and dance routine. My song goes like this:

Come to our garage sale, you won't regret it, you won't regret it. Come and buy our stuff. There's bargains galore, its walking out the door. You won't regret it. You won't regret it.

A man said my dance was lovely but he didn't buy anything.

One hour to go. I hope there's a last minute rush.

Please tell me you're wearing short and your stripey tights with your tap shoes. Photos please!! hehehe
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 3:16 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Garage Sale

I rock!

Days

Tips and Chuckles...

Happier

Weigh In 77.1 kg

Ebay

Bad and Good

Working Man

Tuesday

archives