iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::21.6.07::

Speed

After saying I never do speed intervals, I actually did some last night. I meet up with a friend a Princes Park - god knows I'd have never made it otherwise. It was freezing. We did 3 X 1 km bursts, not all that fast but fast enough. Tomorrow we're meeting up at lunch time for a run from work along Dandenong creek. Pity I can't take a long, long lunch or I could do some City to Surf training up Mt Dandenong.

Oh and I found a good way to occupy my commuting time on the way home - looking up running routes in the Melways. This morning I planned a trip to the gym before work but decided halfway to have a rest day instead. I decided against getting changed out of my workout gear in the car - the top would have been okay (I had on a singlet) but the trousers would have been challenging. I've also discovered leaving work at 4.30 is far superior to leaving at 5.00 so I think some early mornings are on the cards for next week - which means getting up even earlier to get in a run. Sounds like I have at least another week's work which rules.

Must be nice to be able to adjust your schedule around like that. :)

How did you feel at the end of the run after incorporating the intervals, any different?

By Blogger Kada, at 6:11 am  

Just caught up on all your news. Wow, you are so on fire with your running! Love your new running shoes. Sounds like lots of great bargains at Kmart too. Well done!

Re answers to questions on comments - I think we all just do our own thing - after all, that's what blogging is all about :-)

By Blogger Suzy, at 2:29 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Frustrations

Training Program

Bargains

Quick Update

Committed

Running and stuff

Quick Update

Healed

I'm A Monster!

Ouchies...

archives