iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::4.6.07::

Ouchies...

I planned a before-work run this morning but slept in which is prolly a good thing because, when I did get out of bed, my heel hurt like hell. I think I might have stepped on some glass from the shattered light globe but I can't feel any glass in it. It had better be gone by Wednesday cos my running bud is back from o/seas and we are going on a post-work run.

I had my editing test tonight. I turned up half hour late because of the drive then finished and wanted to leave but no one else had left and I thought it a bit cheeky to be the first one. I read through it again then got bored so had to go. I figure with stuff like grammar, you either know it or you don't and if you look at it too long, you go crazy in the head thinking it's all wrong. Plus I only need a pass so why shoot any higher? I know that's slack of me but it's a compulsory subject and I'd rather spend my time doing real writing.

ooooh that's so painful, hope it gets better soon :)
You are right - grammar is like maths, you either know how to do it or youdon't. No point busting a gut trying to get an A when there's no point.

By Blogger LBTEPA, at 10:55 am  

You're the same as me, we have to proof read our mags at work and I go over mine quickly while other people sit there staring at every word, and they still miss half of the obvious errors. You can just have an eye for it!
Pity I don't ever read over my own blog before posting. I read my archives sometimes and cringe at my own mistakes. Oh well.

By Blogger Kenz, at 8:08 pm  

seriously - i hated grammar and lunctional language at uni - they totally sucked and i did the whole - as long as i pass thing too!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 pm  

I agree about the exam, but it always makes me nervous when I've finished and others are still slaving away.

By Blogger Andrew(ajh), at 10:25 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weekend Over

Weekends

Quickie

I got the job!

Lousy Run

Dilemma

Pirates

Ouch

Town Bike

Things

archives