iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::25.5.07::

Pirates

I overdid it yesterday - damn you complimentary popcorn.

Short movie review = meh!

Longer review - good but far, far too long. It's not even Pirates 3, it's Pirates 2 part b... they could have edited 2 & 3 down to one decent 2 hour movie instead of having over 6 hours of too much filler and boring shit. Seriously, what do people want? They want action and fights and Johnny Depp with his shirt off. Not people sailing around talking about shit. And Kiera Knightly bugs me. You could happily skip the first hour and not miss much.

I'm so tired. I had to get up at the crack of dawn to go to a job interview. I went yesterday and they postponed it. To be fair, they had called me and I hadn't checked my phone so they couldn't do much more than that. I'm all interviewed out at the moment and have temp work for the next 2 weeks anyway so if I don't get one of these jobs, it can wait.

I'd planned a long run today but my leg is sore so I'm not sure about it. I might have a nap and see how I feel later.

You have just devestated me. :(

By Blogger Amy, at 11:08 am  

We definitely like the idea of more Johnny with his shirt off....yummo!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 pm  

Bugger.

At least you had fitting hair clips!

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 2:44 pm  

I felt the same way about Pirates 2 (meh). Maybe I'll wait until 3 comes out on DVD. About the only thing I wanted to see was Keith Richards as Johnny's father. Kierra should eat more. I wish I was as skinny as Kierra 'cause then I wouldn't have to be on a constant diet. I would eat EVERYTHING until I got fat. Geez that would be good

By Blogger Debstar, at 6:28 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Ouch

Town Bike

Things

Run

Weigh In - 76.9 Kgs

Woolly Issues

Weigh In 77.8 kgs

Socks

Oops!

Helmet

archives