iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::9.5.07::

Helmet

My stupid weight has gone down to 77.7 kgs now. How wack is that?

I mentioned a while back that my friend had given me his old bike. I've been waiting until I could afford to buy the accessories - helmet, lock, etc - before picking it up. So yesterday I went up to K-Mart to get them.

Because I've got an abnormally small head, I had to get a children's helmet! That's good in the way that I could get a pink one with flowers and butterflies on it but I'm worried the strap isn't long enough. It feels uncomfortable but maybe that's just because I'm not used to wearing a strap under my chin. I also got a lock and was tempted by other accessories like handlebar streamers and pretty baskets but decided to stick to the basics.

I also got more wool and some pretty pjs - they have bees on them and come with a tee-shirt as well as the tops and bottoms. I love the tee-shirt so much that I think I'll wear it as day wear for a while. I made another pair of slippers last night - I'm a slipper knitting machine!

So now I just have to organise picking up my bike then I can start riding.

Woo hoo for riding! You'll have such a good time! You're lucky to have a dinky little head - I'd love to have one of those cute helmets :(
have a good week

By Blogger LBTEPA, at 10:53 am  

hehehehe I can just imagine you riding around with a pink helmet with flowers. Now if only there was a way you could poke a hole in it for your ponytail, wouldn't that be good.

I'd have a bike too but I'm too frightened of the crazy drivers here. I'll just stay with the exercise bikes in the gym.

By Blogger Debstar, at 11:40 am  

We are living in some kind of freaky parallel universe you and I. What's going on??
No, i'm not getting any kind of riding in at the moment, i'm talking about our weight! hehe

By Blogger Briony, at 2:27 pm  

I have the reverse problem - my head is too big that I have trouble getting helmets, caps etc to fit. Yay to nearly joining the world of cycling!

By Blogger Andrew(ajh), at 8:14 pm  

How cool to be getting a bike. I hate helmets but we gotta wear them. Love the sound of those slippers, especially for winter!

By Blogger Mary, at 9:40 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Crazy Weight

Weekend

Work... hard

Productive Day

Supergirl

Run

Blerk

I went for a run yesterday, well mostly for a walk...

Crafty

Diet Advice

archives