iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::8.5.07::

Crazy Weight

I got on the scales yesterday and was up to 79.5 kgs. That totally freaked me out. So this morning I tried again - 78.1 kgs! Don't you love that womanly time! Still it's made me realise I've been totally unfocused lately. Far too many treats and goodies. That's stopping right now.

Yesterday Andrew gave me my mother's day present. Yeah it was a week early but he's working all next weekend so I won't see him. I got season 5 of 24 and Fraggle Rock on dvd. Woohoo! I've watched most of the 24 dvd already, like an insane amount yesterday. We started watching then suddenly it was 3.00 am! How did that happen?

I'm powerhousing through my knitting but getting mighty sick of this scarf. Scarves are boring. The other night I decided to knit slippers. I started just demonstrating to my sister how to knit with multiple balls of wool and then kept going with them. They are so fast to knit and so much more fun. I'm sending them to Mum as part of her Mother's Day present and have some funky ideas for some to make for myself - maybe all in green then decorated with crochet daisies like a garden.

omg! I LOVE Fraggle Rock!!! Where did he get it from??

By Blogger Beee, at 10:33 am  

Red is my favourite! My friend's mum has all the soft toys and I have asked her to leave them to me, how morbid. "Down at Fraggle Rock, grab a fraggle by the c*ck. Swing it 'round your head, now the fraggle's daed" - remember that??!

Re knitting, would you like me to send you the pattern I have for a really easy cardigan? I never thought I would graduate beyond scarves, but this is simple and satisfying. Alternatively, have you tried knitting a patterned scarf? I am so big on knitting at the mo, to the point that when in Hobart this weekend I particularly keen to return to a little wool shop in Salamanca - what a Nanna!

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 10:53 am  

Woo hoo!!! At last someone I know who knits and might be able to help me when I get stuck ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 pm  

I love Fraggle Rock - Fraggle rock ROCKS!! hehe
Good luck with the knitting, I don't have the patience or the tension thing happening - I always end up with something that looks like a dog's breakfast with holes!!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 4:20 pm  

I love Fraggle Rock too!! Yep and I've gotta stop the treats of late too. It kinda got out of control and I'm up 3kgs. Blimey!

By Blogger Mary, at 8:12 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weekend

Work... hard

Productive Day

Supergirl

Run

Blerk

I went for a run yesterday, well mostly for a walk...

Crafty

Diet Advice

Do I Look Fat in This?

archives