iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::29.4.07::

Run

Yesterday I went for a run, the first real run in weeks. Not just a walk with some run breaks but proper running. It felt good. I've missed running.

I still haven't had any problems with my leg. I think it's finally on the mend.

I'm home from housesitting now. Still didn't work out that coffee machine properly. Oh well, it's not like I'm in the market to buy one any time soon. I did get the tv working though - there was a bit of a relay between pressing the buttons on the remote and it actually doing anything so that caused most of my confusion.

I'm going to the gym this afternoon. I've been a total slacker lately about the gym and have done no weights in weeks, because of my leg (because that totally stops me doing any upper body work). I'm worried about doing any weights on my legs because my muscles are so out of balance that I don't want to do stuff that exacerbates that. I think I need to get a proper program done.

The knitting is going fine, slow but steady. My sister and I have been watching the Henderson Kids while we knit. I used to love that show back in the day and it's hilarious now with all the '80s fashions. My sister said last night that Ben Mendelsohn was the only cast member who is still around but I told that Kylie hasn't done too bad for herself... lol!

Loved the Henderson kids!

By Blogger Kada, at 4:11 pm  

Glad to hear the run went well and the leg seems to be on the mend. I don't believe I ever saw the Henderson Kids ?

By Blogger Andrew(ajh), at 6:42 pm  

Good to hear the leg is getting better honey. Sad about the coffee. Sounds like you are burning the beans to me (but I don't drink coffee)

I sent you a text asking about the gym but lost my phone so if you want to zip me an email answer (If you even got the text) that would be cool.

By Blogger Jadey, at 7:42 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Blerk

I went for a run yesterday, well mostly for a walk...

Crafty

Diet Advice

Do I Look Fat in This?

Hair

Gorgeous

Update

House

More Goodness

archives