iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::19.4.07::

Hair

One of the best things about being an older sister is that you can con your younger siblings into all manner of shit, just to see if they are gullible enough to fall for it. It never gets tired. Like the other day, I talked my sister into letting me cut her hair.

Trouble is, the last laugh was hers because, unbeknownst to myself, I'm an awesome hairdresser. She reckons it's the best haircut she's ever had!

Then I decided to cut my own. It's a lot harder cutting your own hair than your sisters because you have to look in the mirror and do everything backwards. Considering I can barely reverse a car, that's not an easy task. And when you're cutting your own hair, it matters if you stuff it up! I was much more tentative about hacking into it and doing fancy layering shit when I did my own so it looks okay.

I can run again. I have to take it easy this week - about 50% of my normal training schedule - but I can do it. That makes me happy. I want to try to get some swimming done this week too. And keep up the walking.

Man, I wish you had a digi. New haircuts are always so much fun and wow, I'm impressed you did your own. I would definitely f-up. Good news about the running!

PS. I just remembered I haven't replied to your email yet but I will!

By Blogger Mary, at 7:14 pm  

Maybe a new career as a hairdresser beckons? Great news about running again, but take it slow - don't rush it!

By Blogger Andrew(ajh), at 8:51 pm  

YAY FOR RUNNING! And cool haircuts.

By Blogger LBTEPA, at 9:05 pm  

you are so brave - seriously - my sister would have KILLEd me if i had have made one mistake - too scary!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 pm  

My god, you are multi-talented! Cutting your own hair is no mean feat, way to go! And a great way to save money....

By Blogger Chris H, at 9:32 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Gorgeous

Update

House

More Goodness

Good and Bad

Uggh

Stupid

Woohoo!

Happy Easter

Easter

archives