iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::30.4.07::

Productive Day

I've had a most productive day today. I got up and went for a run then got my morning coffee plus the latest issue of Runners World (featuring a few familiar faces). I finished an assignment for my editing class and did some work on a short story then played some Guitar Hero (finally got my PS2 off Andrew and got it set up). I've gone from not being able to get all the way through a song to actually finishing three songs! I rock!

Then I had to go into the city for my editing class. As I walked in, I got a phone call. Four days temp work. It's only data entry which I hate but I can handle it for four days esp if it means cash. Which means I can buy a bike helmet and lock and get my bike home :)

I did my class and learnt all about the exciting world of infinite verbs then walked home and somehow got lost in Edinburgh Gardens (okay that's not so productive but funny - I normally walk about the park if it's dark but stupidly walked through the park and got disoriented for some reason).

Now I'm home and heating the stuffed capsicums I prepared this morning plus got my contributor's copy of an anthology with one of my short stories in it.

All up, a most satisfyingly productive day.

I wish I could say that! My day hasn't been very productive so far... I'm gonna take you as my role model and make the best of the evening though! :)

By Blogger Alea, at 1:27 am  

I love Guitar Hero! Probably just as well I don't own a PS2 as I wouldn't be able to tear myself away from it.

Hope the data entry isn't too tedious. At least you'll have some cashola.

By Blogger Sarah, at 12:23 pm  

Definitely sounds like a productive day. So...are YOU in the latest Runner's World? Will have to check it out :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 1:31 pm  

Sounds like a great day ... especially the Guitar Hero part! I got called a dork the other day when one of the kids caught me on the air guitar as I was doing the dishes with the iPod on.

By Blogger Andrew(ajh), at 8:07 pm  

I think I'm going to get rid of our Xbox and get a PS2. Their games seem to be way cooler.

Have fun with the Data Entry - think of the cash.

By Blogger Cinders, at 10:22 pm  

Re: Guitar Hero - wait til you get to Cowboys From Hell!!! Oh, the HOURS I spent on that song, fighting urges to throw the guitar out the window... but it was all worth it, even after months of the guitar sitting in the corner I can still 5-star it first go :D

By Blogger Amy, at 9:38 am  

Mmm that does sound productive :) I wish I could say the same hehe

By Blogger Beee, at 2:11 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Supergirl

Run

Blerk

I went for a run yesterday, well mostly for a walk...

Crafty

Diet Advice

Do I Look Fat in This?

Hair

Gorgeous

Update

archives