iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::24.5.07::

Ouch

Bike riding uses very different muscles to running... ouch, ouch... even different muscles to spin class ... ouch, ouch, ouch!

Hey, has anyone else seen those "Free Paris" tee-shirts? I saw a girl wearing one the other day and nearly wet myself. Apparently the whole Free Paris campaign is based on it being wrong to lock her up because she adds beauty and style to the world so some such nonsense. Oh yeah, my life was beautified and styled after watching One Night in Paris!

I'm just waiting for the Simple Life/Prison Break crossover reality show, in which Nicky Hilton gets the prison plans tattoed on her body and tries to break Paris out.

Pity we have a whole generation of 14 year olds trying to look like Miss Skanky-Pants. Let's hope she does the time, if only to teach the younger generation that no matter how rich you are you must be held responsible for your actions.

By Blogger Debstar, at 3:59 pm  

Ditto Debstar on the Paris comment - that girl is a complete waste of space.

Anyway....yes, cycling sure does use different muscles to running. Your butt will recover. Eventually.

By Blogger Kek, at 9:18 pm  

Ah but your bum will become so pert and shapely!!
You're not far from a bike path, I think.. have a look in the Melways?
LOL the Prison break comment, that's the funniest thing I've heard for ages, I think I'll borrow it if you don't mind :)

By Blogger LBTEPA, at 4:20 am  

Congrats on being brave and collecting your bike. Have fun with it!
re Paris - I say if she did the crime she should do the time.
Even my seven-year-old grandson is talking about her. Too much publicity I reckon!

By Blogger Suzy, at 7:48 am  

Haha...butt sore hey!? Paris...no comment.

By Blogger Mary, at 8:42 am  

Nicky Hilton's body wouldn't be big enough to put a tattoo on would it? hehe
Send her to the gallows I say!!

By Blogger Briony, at 2:36 pm  

I can think of another four-letter "F" word that I would use to replace the word "Free" in "Free Paris", but it might get misinterpreted. It would mean "lock her up and throw away the key".

By Blogger Andrew(ajh), at 8:14 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Town Bike

Things

Run

Weigh In - 76.9 Kgs

Woolly Issues

Weigh In 77.8 kgs

Socks

Oops!

Helmet

Crazy Weight

archives