iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::2.6.07::

Weekends

When I'm not working, I hate weekends. You get used to the peace and quiet of weekdays without many folks around then, come Saturday, there they all are - clogging up the service in my fave cafe, filling the roads, just being around.

But, of course, when I am working, I love them. Woohoo, weekend. I'm actually wondering how I can do all the stuff I need to do in just two days though. We went to the market last night so food shopping is out of the way but I want to cook up some stuff to put in the freezer for during the week and stew some fruit for my breakfasts. I've got to clean the house and study for my editing test and do some shopping... argghh!

I also want to go for a long run. I'd have gone already but a friend is ringing at 11.00 to organise coffee. I'm not sure if we are going for coffee when she calls, or if she's calling to organise something for later in the day. I've never actually talked to her - she's a friend of my sister's who has moved to Melbourne and she spoke to my other sister. Yeah, confusing. I really want to get out for a run while the weather is nice so hopefully coffee won't be until later.

There is never enough time on the weekend, my house work is in a perpetual state of flux. I seem to only do one major job a weekend as such there is always something that needs doing & I am always apologising to people for the state of my house.

I love having the day off on a weekday and sitting in my favourite cafe with no one around.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 pm  

I'm chuckling away here Kathryn. It's three weeks since I finished work, and it looks as though I'm in danger of getting a new job this week. Not only that, they are after an immediate start.

While I'm delighted by the possibility (I expect to hear on Monday), I'm thinking of all the things I've been enjoying doing - going to the gym when it's quiet, wandering downtown for a coffee during the day, getting up late .. I don't know how I managed to fit work in!

By Blogger Kathy, at 8:46 pm  

Hope you managed to fit in the run today ... I didn't :-(

By Blogger Andrew(ajh), at 9:29 pm  

Haha...and that is why I'm an early morning exerciser now since I stopped freelancing. Get it out of the way so you can go do all the other fun stuff and not so fun stuff, like cleaning the house. I try to split that up over the week. Enjoy your weekend hon :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 6:51 am  

i am with you! how nice is it when you walk into cafe/restaurant/shops and it is just you!!!!!!! nice!!!!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Quickie

I got the job!

Lousy Run

Dilemma

Pirates

Ouch

Town Bike

Things

Run

Weigh In - 76.9 Kgs

archives