iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::1.6.07::

Quickie

It's late but I thought I should quickly update. The job is great - nice people, lovely offices, cheapo work canteen, interesting work and even some freebies :)

I went for a run before work yesterday but this morning the gale force winds put me off. Instead I popped into Fitness First at Knox - less than 10 mins away from work and, after my workout, the traffic is minimal. I definitely underestimated when I said it'd be a 30-40 min drive - well I didn't account for peak hour traffic, most of which is in the section between my house and the Eastern freeway. It took me 20 mins to drive a section that would be a 10 minute walk the other morning!

Uh-huh. I have the same, frustrating experience with my drive to work. Some days it takes me 30 minutes to get to the Ring Rd...which is less than a 10-minute drive away normally.

The gym nearby is a stroke of luck anyway.

By Blogger Kek, at 7:28 am  

Great to herr the new job is good. We like that :-) Damn that traffic though. Up until recently, we would have to sit in non-moving traffic for up to 20 minutes! Now we have a tunnel so it's good but I hear you girl, I understand your pain. You'll find ways around it. How about riding your bike to work (if safe and close enough)?

By Blogger Mary, at 12:25 pm  

Glad the job is good - freebies heh - even better! How far to work ? Bike riding distance. I enjoyed the fact that I spent a fair bit of time riding to work the other day zipping down the inside passing the grid locked cars!

By Blogger Andrew(ajh), at 8:37 pm  

Sounds all good apart from traffic, ggrrr!

Bonus with gym being so close, no excuse now ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 am  

And don't forget that Knox City is great for shopping too :0)

The Dandy Creek Trail is just up the road, so if you get sick of using the gym, you can always just do a quick run up the trail instead.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:29 pm  

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life

Gas Ducted Heating Repairs

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:39 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

I got the job!

Lousy Run

Dilemma

Pirates

Ouch

Town Bike

Things

Run

Weigh In - 76.9 Kgs

Woolly Issues

archives