iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::12.6.07::

Quick Update

Wowsers, what a full on weekend. Saturday I got up early and did some shopping - Target for clothes and then the market. In the arvo, I went for a run around Fairfield Park with a friend. Man, that park is full of hills. I'd planned 13 km but ended up doing 8 or so km, because of the sore heel and having the sniffles (and the hills).

Saturday night, my sister and I popped over to Borders. We had the best ever tart. OMG... like a lemon meringue pie but with lime instead of lemon, very tangy and raspberry stuff on top.

Sunday I went to the gym then to a friend's house for lunch. Lunch ended up going all afternoon with many glasses of wine. The guest of honor got lost and didn't turn up so we went looking for her. After many miscommunications and mishaps, we never found her but ended up catching a few drag shows and drinking many scotch and dries (and I never, ever drink scotch... just seemed like a good idea at the time) and talking far too much shit at random strangers.

Yesterday, I slept most of the day and even today I still felt seedy. After work I dragged myself to the gym and did an intense workout. I think I've sweated out all the toxins cos I feel full of beans now.

Not looking good for this week's weigh in. Please tell me dry ginger has less calories than regular soft drink and that disco dancing to lame 80s songs on a podium uses up all the damage from the booze! At least I've got my half-yearly drinking binge out of the way.

I am also relying on lame 80's songs to purge all that red wine from my system, don't blame it on the sunshine, dont blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times, blame it on the boogie.....

By Blogger MorseyRuns, at 8:38 am  

Nothing like a good boogy to purge some calories! Sounds like a fun weekend. Don't worry, in the past I have had boozy benders and lame disco nights and still managed to lose weight!

By Blogger Sarah, at 9:35 am  

LOL yep, I'm with Sarah. I know I'll lose at least 1kg when drinking all night and probably because I just forget to eat and piss it all out! Oooh and that Lime tart sounds divine :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 8:52 pm  

Gotta love scotch, always makes me talk total bollocks :-)

you really know how to get the most out of a long weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Healed

I'm A Monster!

Ouchies...

Weekend Over

Weekends

Quickie

I got the job!

Lousy Run

Dilemma

Pirates

archives