iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::18.7.03::

Today's Food Intake

Oh my god, I have failed already. My food for today is...

Breakfast - skipped because I slept in and was running late for interview. also not hungry because up all night on the bloody internet setting up dieting blog and eating jam sandwiches. Oops.

Snack - a large chai latte with skim milk (yah for me, remembering to ask for skim milk although I don't know if it was really skim milk because the froth was a bit too thick and creamy for skim which tends not to froth well) and fruit toast. I just couldn't resist the fruit toast but I scraped about 1/2 teaspoon of butter over 2 thick slices so that was very good and noble of me. Also a chocolate frog. Bad, bad, bad.

Lunch - leftover chilli con carne (low fat of course) with unbuttered toast and a tiny grating of rather yummy high fat extra tasty vintage cheese. I firmly believe it is better to have a little bit of high fat and yummy tasting cheese that is 'screw your face up' tasty than loads of low fat plastic tasteless cheese.

That is it so far. I haven't been walking because it looks like rain. Really. Oh ok, it doesn't but I am a slack arse and want to go to the Myer Good Buy Warehouse and look for shoes rather than walk.

I have been thinking of borrowing my friend's bike while he is in Europe and try bike riding. I haven't ridden a bike for years but it could be fun.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Recipe - Fruit Compote

Might try this as well.

This looks good, though more fancy than my usual s...

Menu Plan ... Friday to Tuesday

Current State

Week One Goals

archives