iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::8.2.05::

At my last job one of the girls (who had a body like an undernourished rake) bought some anti-cellulite cream. We all asked why she needed it and she was trying to convince us that she had cellulite on her thighs. Lordy, she didn't even have thighs. Someone pipped up with the comment that you know you are thin when you brag about having cellulite.

That lead to another co-worker wistfully remarking that there are some people in the world who have NEVER known what it is like to be fat.

It's funny to think about that. See, to be honest with you all, I've never ever known a time when I WASN'T fat. EVER. Sure there was some time when I hovered around the normal weight range but that was before I was toilet trained so it hardly counts.

As long as I've been conscious of having a body, I've been overweight. I was teased about being fat in Prep.

I remember when I was about 7 or 8, my parents talked to me about going on a diet - bad move by the way, who does that? If you have an overweight kid, just feed them better, don't make a deal out of it - and I worried about having clothes to wear when I lost weight. My parents didn't really grasp what I was talking about but, in my childish mind, I thought I'd lose the weight like overnight. I think I almost expected to wake up thin the next morning. Didn't happen.

Since then, one way or another, the weight has always been an issue. Either dieting or not, it is something I've had to deal with. And I'm sick of it. I'm really sick of it. I want to know what it feels like to be normal.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

3 Down, 17 to go

Well I lost 2kgs last week, more due to having a c...

How Not to Diet

This Time It's Serious

The other day I joined the gym. I have been walki...

Liposuction

Dream

I have had a few setbacks with my diet plan, mainl...

Diet Hiatus

Progress?

archives