iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::29.9.03::

Dream

The other night I had a dream. In my dream I was looking in my dressing table mirror and realised that I was thin. It wasn't like I had lost a lot of weight just that this is the person that I am, only I hadn't been able to see it before.

I'm not sure what this dream meant but it has made me realise that throughout my life I have started diets and exercise programs but I have never really believed they will work. I have never been able to see myself as a thin person.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

I have had a few setbacks with my diet plan, mainl...

Diet Hiatus

Progress?

Set backs...

Dinner Party

Today has been good. I didn't eat too much. I ha...

Tuesday

Monday...

Two days in and I have been so not good. It start...

Today's Food Intake

archives